Monday, March 31, 2008

Only If teh Buttsecks Is Considered a Sport

My boss treated us to Chinese takeout for lunch today. I had the Szechuan Homestyle Tofu. YUM!

This was my fortune:

You like participating in competitive sports.

A-hahahahaha. *deep breath* a-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* No.

I ate another fortune cookie:

From now on your kindness will lead you to success.

Much better ...

but I guess that means I should stop sending "I hope you SCREW UP ROYALLY" vibes to the person who is interviewing for *my* job on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Ze conjugal relationz is just about the only form of exercise in which I regularly participate. The regularlyer the better. er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you not play the fortune cookie "in bed" game? (Maybe it's an outdated suburban whitebread whitefolks game ; ) Add "in bed" to the end of every fortune:
    "You like participating in competitive sports. In bed."

    Or, if children are about, substitute "in jail."
    "From now on your kindness will lead you to success. In jail."

    See? It's a win win kinda thing ; )

    ReplyDelete