Friday, March 07, 2008

It's a SuperCute Day!

OMG! I love it when I walk to work, and somewhere along the way I discover that I am feeling SuperCute! Trust me, it doesn't happen every day...

I think it's because I'm wearing new jeans! These aren't the Genetics Jeans (*heh*) I bought from Overstock.com (which should be arriving today!).

Here's the new jeans story, which I forgot to blog about when it happened:

A week or so ago, one of my co-workers couldn't find a sitter for her daughter. Thus, it became Bring Your Daughter to Work Day in my office. The child was well-behaved, but there's something about high-pitched kiddie voices in a quiet office that after about 5 hours started to drive me FRIGGIN' INSANE. I had to. get. out.

Unfortunately, it was WAY cold, so I couldn't walk around outside. Instead, I ended up wandering the aisles of Marshalls in Shitty Palace Mall (aka. City Place). I hardly ever find anything that fits me in any Marshalls ... yet, lo and behold, I came across a cute pair of jeans ... in my size (which is usually 29x32 or 30x32, depending on the brand) ... for only $15.

I tried them on.

They fit.

I looked cute.

I bought them.

YAY!

The end.

Today is going to be a busy day for me. My goal is to get my application for that job out by noonish. Plus, I have several assignments for work that I need to complete (and ... er ... start).

Not many big plans for this weekend. Mike is having a big house party on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm going to the pottery studio. The rest of the weekend will be spent cleaning. And, hopefully, there will be some buttsecks at some point.

Perhaps more later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. *sigh* You skinny boys. I think the last time I could wear that waist size was back in my prepubertal days.

    So do you think the jeans will get you some of teh buttsecks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the new job!

    P.S: When trying to show how hot you look in a pair of jeans, take a pic of your behind (harder if you're alone , I agree)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If I tried to bring my kid to work, I'd be shown the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'd have more days feeling SuperCute if I had all the buttsecks you've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for supercute days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But you're always supercute! :)

    ReplyDelete