Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All

*oog*
The Vodka and Dessert Birthday Extravaganza was a total blast. You can check out pictures here: Global Blogger Meet-Up Set.

25 people + over 5 liters of booze + not getting to bed 'til after 3AM = A Very Good Time.

I could use a nap. Srsly.

A few fun pix from Goblinbox: Punch! Party!

Today we're doing Afternoon Margaritas (at some point) ... perhaps, Early Evening Margaritas instead ... and then heading to Cobalt. Yay!

I guess the most important question is: How are *you* spending the Best Day of the Year Eve?

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday Eve! :)

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to work. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Vuboq's Eve day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so want to be there!

    happy late hatch day!

    label those photos! i can't tell who's who except you and mush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's now 3:11AM. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friday was fun...too fun! It overhung into late Sunday.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are doing another picture like you did last year. I loved that one! Happy happy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy best day of the year Birthday, my VUBOQ friend. You still don't qualify for the "O" in your nom-de-blog, IMHO. Maybe next year...

    Enjoy. And hey, what's the news on the in-person interview?

    ReplyDelete