Monday, March 17, 2008

It's the Best Day of the Year!

Happy Birthday to me!

Here's a picture of me and my cake from Saturday night (Mush took it on her phone):


Not as cute as last year's I'm afeerd. I guess that's what happens as we get older ...

Last night was SuperFun! We had Sunday Early Evening Margaritas at Alero. Then, we went to Cobalt for $2 vodka highballs. OMG. So drunk.

And, this morning, so hungover.

*oog*

More later. I'll be uploading pictures in a bit. Maybe.
Or, I'll be taking a nap.

*smooches*

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic. It must be a tradition now for every birthday! Happy happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippo birdie two ewe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that pic is better than last year's! Happy Birthday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Day After the Best Day of the Year!

    Sorry I'm late. :>(

    ReplyDelete
  7. waddya mean, I think this pic is waaaaay hotter than the last year pic....youre aging well

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this year's pic is less fantastic than last year's pic, it's clearly the photographer's fault!

    ReplyDelete