Thursday, March 20, 2008

OMG. I'm Back at Work

And, I don't like it. Being "off" is much more fun. Fortunately, I'm only here until 12:30 today (and tomorrow)! *w00t!*

So, I'm 38 years and 3 days old now ... and, look, OMG! GIGANTIC EYE WRINKLZ!!!


[photo by goblinbox]
WTFBBQPONIEZZZ!!!11one
Kill me now.

*heh*

Yesterday was a bit of a Do-Nothing Day. The weather was a bit coolcloudyrainyblah. Heidi and J and I wandered up to hiphappenin' downtown Silver Spring. We had a late lunch at Adega (mmm... portabello sammich) and ran some errands.

Then, back home. I did laundry (teh funz!) and made green Thai curry (teh yumz!) and we watched Melrose Place on DVD.

It was DUN's birthday, and she didn't have any major plans (as the SuperCute BF was headed to NJ). She joined us for curry and MP. Fun times.

I didn't sleep well last night. *yawn*
And I am needing to have some of teh buttsecks soon.

Perhaps more later. *smooches*

PS. the job interview is scheduled for 3/26. *w00t*

2 comments:

  1. Look at it this way, at least you're not 13 days away from 39 and 20+ pounds above your ideal weight. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, those aren't eye wrinkles. They are laugh lines. That's the sign that you are a fun and wonderful party boy.
    (it's all in the spin)

    ReplyDelete