Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Culture Time!

Yesterday, J and Heidi and I ventured forth unto the Capital, ending up at the National Gallery of Art. Heidi had fun. J? Not so much an art museum person, methinks.

After awhile, I entertained myself by taking photos of paintings of St. Jerome ... while singing "Jesse. Now, Jerome" in my head. You can of course see my fabulous Jerome Series on my flickr page. I felt I was being a little unfaithful to Saint Anthony of Padua (my totally faves saint EVAR ...) but the NGA doesn't seem to have many artworks depicting my little Tony.

After departing the NGA, we had an early-ish dinner at Teaism (veggie bento. YUM!).

Once home, we had martinis (and I had cheesecake) and watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Bringing Up Baby.

Check out Goblinbox's GBM photo set here.

Fun times, kittens. Fun times. Let's see what happens today (besides laundry, of course).

Oh, and just in time for Easter ...

Jesus Forkin' Christ!

3 comments:

  1. I want to be a half-clad Anchorite when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so-so-SO wish I hadn't had to leave! *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took your new profile picture! I did! Me!

    ReplyDelete