Wednesday, December 05, 2007

White Channukah*. Oy Vey!

Talk about foreshadowing, kittens! Yesterday, we had a taste of the snow flurries. Today, it's a BLIZZARD!!!

Well, not exactly "blizzard" more like "light snow showers," but the Weather People are saying 1-3" of accumulation. I dunno, but December the 5th seems too early for snow. Forkin' Climate Change.

In other news, I finally had an idea for StickSteven's 2007 Year in Review! Yay! It should only take a couple of days to get those ideas sketched, drawn, and copied! YAY!

I also got my first Christmas Holiday Card! Thanks, Sassy!

Oh, and a little note to people who want to choose "all of the above" on the Best Blog in the Entire Universe EVER. I'm sorry, but that's not an option. It's a cop-out. You have to make a choice! Also, you shouldn't have to enter your email, just hit "skip" and all should be well. So, vote now. Vote often:


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com



I guess that's about it. Today is laundry day. I want to make macaroni and cheese tonight. It's about time to give that another try.**

OK. More later, I'm sure. *smooches*

*to annoy Y, I usually pronounce this "Chah-NOO-kah."
**For those of you who are new readers, Mac 'n' Cheese is my cooking achilles heel. I can't make it right to save my life.

4 comments:

  1. Try this: Take some cheese, take some macaroni and put in a pan with some evoo. Fry until blackened oozy mess. This should be enough to make you lose your desire to try cooking it ever again. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. December 5th too early for snow?! Pshaw, we're doing well if it hasn't flurried by my birthday, nov 22!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I vote more than once? If I can only chose one name to vote for, can I vote over and over and over and over for the very best blog in the Entire Universe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love snow. I love the sound of it falling, the sound of it crunching underfoot, the way everything goes quiet, and especially how it makes me feel all cozy to wrap up in blankies and watch it swirling around outside the window.

    ReplyDelete