The lovely and talented Java tagged me for the 7 Deadly Sins meme. Oh, joy. Oh, rapture. I promise not to hold it against her.
1. If you could kill someone (or injure them egregiously) who would it be and why? Bonus points for 'how'.
I can't think of anyone I despise so much that I would want them dead. What can I say? I have a very forgiving nature.
2. You have been given 25 Million dollars and you have to spend it all (no donations to charity or investing). What do you spend it on?
But I want to invest it. And give it to charity. Sorry. I guess I'd spend it on traveling. And I would travel in style.
3. You have the opportunity to steal anything in the world without getting caught. What is it and why?
I'd steal the heart of Brad Pitt from that evil temptress, Angelina. Wait. Maybe I'd steal the heart of Angelina. Hmm ... can I steal two things?
4. You have the opportunity to pawn off one facet of your life to someone else forever. What is it and why?
Why burden someone else with my insecurities?
5. If you could have sex with anyone (or anything) throughout the history of the world without repercussions, who or what would it be and why?
I think I'd want to be in a three-way with Mohammad and Jesus (not these two). Not because I find hairy middle eastern men hot (which, btw, I do), but because ... well ... I'm a heathen and I think I could make a fortune selling the video. Is that so wrong?
6. Describe the time in your life when you were the most bitterly jealous.
Bitterly jealous? Hm ... Nothing is ringing a bell. Sometimes I am jealous of other people's friendships. But, then, I think, I have some damn good friends myself. I guess I'm most often jealous when people I know land their dream jobs, because I'm still floundering around for mine.
7. If you could have free, no-death, GOOD plastic surgery on anything and everything that you want, what would you alter and why?
It's taken me years to accept this body I have, but I'm pretty much happy with the way I look - bony and emaciated though I may be. Apparently, some guys find that hot.
And, there you have it. Sorry this was so boring. But, no one is reading my blog today anyway ... or posting on their blogs. *sigh*
Merry Forkin' Xmas.