Friday, December 14, 2007

Guess What?

BONUS VUBOQ POST!!!!!! w00t!!!

I managed to finish all my assignments:

updating the contact and referral list
merging that list with another list
answering about 12 email
proofreading 10 email
creating and coordinating the phone schedules for the next two weeks
AND picking up the rental car!

OMG! I rock.

Speaking of rocks, I'm not getting enough pottery lurve so here's the exact same photo from the previous post, only BIGGER:

Last vase

Behold the Glory that is Vase 6!

Now, if I can only get everything I need done tonight. GAH.

8 comments:

  1. I love the vase. I really, really, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery love! Pottery love! Pottery love!

    There. Happy now? You're so demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! It's so BIG! But I bet you get that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ mel! vuboq, you are such a queen, you and your pottery love needs.
    You'll be gone for 2 weeks??? Do they not have teh internet in the hills of NC? Are you SURE you can't post until you get back?????? I'm not sure how I'll manage without some vuboq posty goodness for two whole weeks. It's one thing for you, you'll be busy with family, etc. I'm still here doing all that stuff I do, and vuboq posts help make my day not so drab.
    And you will be just a bit north of me. I'm not sure exactly where you are going, but I live about an hour south of Greenville, SC, which is about an hour south of Hendersonville, NC, which is in the mountainous areas of NC, which I gather from your posts is where you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pockmarked pattern you got on the side with just the cobalt blue. It's really beautiful on the twisty curves. Something about wabi sabi and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I covet thee thou vase!

    *There, there, embiggened vase ... you are loved. Yes, you are."

    Safe journey to your family, and a wonderful Christmas. You'll be missed very much.

    xo

    ReplyDelete