Friday, December 28, 2007

TGIF

Slowest Day Ever. OMG. So bored. I think I'm going to dismiss the staff around 2 or 2:30.

My weekend plans? So glad you asked :-)

Tonight is the hot date.
Tomorrow, Eric from Baltimore is driving down. I'm going to get a group of friends together to go out to dinner and bar-hopping, I think.
Sunday, I will need to clean and shop.

SCGB and I are co-hosting a New Year's Eve Champagne Tasting on Monday night. Should be fun times. But, probably, since we waited so late to email out an invitation, not many people will come. I'm ok with that.

Have a groovy weekend! *smooches*

Updated: For those of you with a *thing* for Mormon Missionaries, this calendar is for you! [OhEmGeeLOLZ!!!1!WTFBBQPONIEZ!!!111!]

4 comments:

  1. Seriously. This has been the longest three day week ever. Ever!

    If we weren't required by the board to have phone coverage until 4pm, I'd make everyone leave right this instant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two men in two nights?!? You slut! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore a cheap, sweet champagne. I'm easy.

    Have a fabulous weekend, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mormon missionaries with no shirt...

    Seems blasphemous, or something.

    ReplyDelete