Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's Official!

Vuboq is tired of teh snow.

It's all pretty and stuff ... but, ugh, I hatez going outz in it. And, at some point, I have to brave the madness that will be the grocery store during snow. GAH. I feel like a big ol' cliche because I need to buy milk.

Of course, that's if I make mac 'n' cheese. And, I think I've OD'ed on cheese. My company bought lunch for my office from Maggianos. The things I could eat were: salad (with blue cheese), cheese ravioli, fried cheese, fettucini al fredo with broccoli, and cheesecake. And garlic bread. Cheesy carby goodness.

I need a nap.

And a session in the vomitorium.

So, if I skip out on the mac 'n' cheese. What should I make? Hmm ... perhaps a baked sweet potato.

5 comments:

  1. You got taters? Thems always a gud ideer. Lode 'em up with butter and sawr creem, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the snow myself. I'm making cream of asparagus soup tonight for dinner, but I suppose that doesn't help you at all, you'd still have to go to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they salt ANYTHING around here? I think I slid all the way to work today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, sweet taters.

    You inspired me to make black bean soup last night. Not exactly as easy-peasy as your recipe, since I had actual beans to soak, but very yummy. And it kept us nice and warm while the world outside is blanketed with teh snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a whole lot of cheese! I vote for baked potatoes topped with vegetarian chili (sans cheese). It's all about the topping, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete