Monday, December 03, 2007

Bear Sex and Break-Ups

ZOMGz!

15 comments on the totally true story about my teddy bears! You like me. You really, really like me!

The only time I get more comments is when I break up with Cheating Cheaters who Cheat. Cheatfully.

So, let's see ... in order to get lots of comments on every entry, I either need to break up with more hot menz ... EVERY DAY [My torrid affair with that totally cute Starbucks Barista ended when he handed me my grande no-whip non-fat mochafrappalottaccino with a sprinkle of nutmeg and kicked me out of the store without even saying GOOD-BYE! I saw how he was looking at the customer behind me. WAH!]

or

MORE HOT BEAR LUVIN' (NSFW*) with MUHAMMAD and JESUS!!!!

The people have spoken ... stay tuned, my pretties.

*I'm kidding. Hot Bear Luvin' is tewtelly work-safe.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be 'Barsisto'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bossy, "ista" is an ending that can be either masculine or feminine. He said nerdily.

    ReplyDelete