Friday, December 07, 2007

Weekend To Do List

1. Address and write meaningful messages in holiday cards (pity the people at the end of the alphabet).
2. Finish StickSteven 2007 Year in Review.
3. Clean.
4. Decorate.
5. Buy more Xmas Lights.
6. Get all packages ready for post office.
7. Burn remainder of the Alphalist CDs.
8. Attend Friday night Holiday Party (*woot*)
9. Attend Y's Saturday Chahnooookah Party (*woot*)
10. Go to movies with date guy from several weeks ago.
11. Possibly attend my graduate program's end-of-semester potluck on Sunday.
12. Make plan of action for next week (including, but not limited to, organizing for trip to NC, planning my new career in prostitution, and investigating various get-rich-quick schemes).
13. Knit.
14. Watch DVDs.

4 comments:

  1. Two parties in one weekend. Your social life is way more Christmas-spectacular than mine! Vuboq is evidently the must-have party accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew that the change from L(ightfoot) to B(earfoot) would serve me well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start at the end of the alphabet, let that Abbott family get the short end of the stick once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've mailed half my Xmas cards. The other half haven't even been addressed.

    I'm too lazy to write personal notes, but I do use a lot of stickers!

    ReplyDelete