Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve

Here's a little photo essay from my trip. Details to come tomorrow ... possibly.

I like to call this one OMFG I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE:

(which is somewhere along the NC/VA western border, I think).

Christmas Lights in a Boone Snowstorm. Sorry for the blurriness. It was cold.


and, sorry for the friggin' WHITE-OUT!!! GAH!!! Stupid wind.


My parents' Xmas Tree. Not as cute as the Purple Tinsel Tree

but, at 8 feet tall, it's slightly taller.

What tree isn't complete with Dried Okra Santa?


SuperFantastic Cousin (and Cousin-Once-Removed)

Cuter than Baby Jesus, bitches.

One neighborhood in Greensboro has this weird habit of tossing lighted chicken wire balls into trees.

EVERY TREE.

Isa models her new Never-Ending Afghan of Doom


The End.
More later.
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. How photowonderful! The drive from the DC area to Greensboro goes through some of my favorite parts of the southeast. I'd rather do it in daylight, however, especially if I encounter snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the OMFGIITMON. Beautiful sky and mountains.

    And are you sure you didn't come to Seattle? Because I have those exact Christmas light photos, and I took them here in my neighborhood just a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okra Santa. Never saw such a thing in my life. ...kinda growing on me, though...

    ReplyDelete