Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Date: Luke 2:19 Edition

But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
--King James Version

It went well.

And, in other news ... there is no other news. I am being inefficient with my use of time. I am unable to purchase the Kiva gift certificates for my parents for their Christmas gifts. Frustrating unresponsive website. GAH. I wonder if I should just buy them a llama or something from Heifer International ...

My apartment is a disaster, the flotsam and jetsam of my life are scattered about the various rooms (except the spare room, which is staying remarkably clean-ish. Perhaps, because I haven't formed the habit of using it yet). Since today is laundry day, I will attempt to clean and tidy and organize.

And, I'm still having difficulty finding appropriate boxes for some prezzies. If all goes well, I should be able to finish that tonight and mail the last of the goodies tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

I'm thinking about participating in the 12 of 12 photo thingy today. I snapped a picture of an abandoned shoe on the way to work this morning, and that's what triggered the thought ... and then I saw Torn's 12 of 12. We'll see ...

How about a trip down Memory Lane? Here are the StickSteven Years in Review for 2003, 2004, and 2005 [2003 would be the First StickSteven Year in Review EVER]:

[You should be able to Click to Embiggen.]

7 comments:

  1. Do the 12 of 12 thing, it's a challenge but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new favorite word: embiggen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *lurve* 2005. How come I didn't get a copy? Didn't know you back then? Poor excuse....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had visited Texas . . . or struck oil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the people cry, "More Stick Steven!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah the game is completely anticlimactic. oh well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and glad the date went well. I assume we'll hear more about him if and when there is more to tell. I'm patient.

    ReplyDelete