Thursday, October 23, 2008

Museum Day

Good Morning, Kittens!

It's a pretty sad reflection on my life when I have to force myself to get out of the house just so I'll have something of interest to blog about. OK. There was another reason ... or two. Which I will get to at some point in this narrative (but don't hold your breath).

I decided to go to the Freer and Sackler Galleries ... mainly to see this new exhibit: Garden and Cosmos, which was stunning ... if a bit repetitive.

No photos in the temporary exhibits, but here are a few that I took elsewhere ...

Buddha Touches the Earth

Teapot 2

Frame Detail 3

Gallery 19

Monkeys in the Distance

You can see the rest of the photos here: Museum Day.

Oh, and the other reason for going on this adventure?
It was sort of a date-like-thing with this guy:

The Cuteness

More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. ACK! The picture is too dark on my crappy work computer. I can barely make out an ear. I will have to wait until I get home to get a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being Bossy's first Gay!

    Hugs,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the gallery19 shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4th photo down.....great shot :)


    peace
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. a Date! Great! that's kinda exciting, in a "don't get too excited" way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubba hubba! Waaay cuteness!

    ReplyDelete