Thursday, October 30, 2008

Punch and Pie

Good Morning, Kittens!

I had a fairly productive day yesterday. I went to the bank, likker store, and Whole Foods. I applied for a job. I started a vodka infusion (cranberry-orange!) for a neighbor's birthday party next weekend. And I finished framing two paintings.

Then, SCGB came over to help me hang them, only I couldn't find my tape measure. So, we decided on wall placement and, then, had punch and pie. Except we didn't have punch and pie, we had wine and cake.

After that, I watched a DVD and knitted. Recently (but not last night), I watched Water ... which was OMG! Amazing and Beautiful and, like, Super Sad! You should watch it.

Today, I'm meeting SCGB's sister (the friend formerly known as DUN, but now that she's moved to New Jersey to be with her BF she's no longer diagonally upstairs and is need of a new moniker) for lunch in DC.

I also need to finish another application, for a job I'm kinda excited about, mainly because -if I got it- it would involve a move to a place I've always (well, since high school) wanted to live.

And find my tape measure so I can hang the paintings. And take a photo so you can see the paintings. I'm so excited that I finally framed them. I bought them when I lived in Beijing (which was the Spring of 1999). They've lived rolled up in a tube for nearly 10 years. Soon, they will be adorning the walls of BOSSY's Guest Room. YayZ!

I guess that's it for now. More later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly12:30 PM

    and that place you have always wanted to live would be where...

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, just a little hint? This country? This continent? One of these hemispheres?

    ReplyDelete