Museum Day
Good Morning, Kittens!
It's a pretty sad reflection on my life when I have to force myself to get out of the house just so I'll have something of interest to blog about. OK. There was another reason ... or two. Which I will get to at some point in this narrative (but don't hold your breath).
I decided to go to the Freer and Sackler Galleries ... mainly to see this new exhibit: Garden and Cosmos, which was stunning ... if a bit repetitive.
No photos in the temporary exhibits, but here are a few that I took elsewhere ...





You can see the rest of the photos here: Museum Day.
Oh, and the other reason for going on this adventure?
It was sort of a date-like-thing with this guy:

More later. *smooches*
It's a pretty sad reflection on my life when I have to force myself to get out of the house just so I'll have something of interest to blog about. OK. There was another reason ... or two. Which I will get to at some point in this narrative (but don't hold your breath).
I decided to go to the Freer and Sackler Galleries ... mainly to see this new exhibit: Garden and Cosmos, which was stunning ... if a bit repetitive.
No photos in the temporary exhibits, but here are a few that I took elsewhere ...





You can see the rest of the photos here: Museum Day.
Oh, and the other reason for going on this adventure?
It was sort of a date-like-thing with this guy:

More later. *smooches*
ACK! The picture is too dark on my crappy work computer. I can barely make out an ear. I will have to wait until I get home to get a good look.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being Bossy's first Gay!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tami
Ooh I love the gallery19 shot.
ReplyDelete4th photo down.....great shot :)
ReplyDeletepeace
#2
a Date! Great! that's kinda exciting, in a "don't get too excited" way.
ReplyDeleteHubba hubba! Waaay cuteness!
ReplyDelete