Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Loaf of Bread, A Jug of Wine

Stopping off for a cheap happy hour glass of wine at the cute little wine shop/cafe, Adega, on the way home from the pottery studio is a Thing That Makes Me Happy:

Wine time

Splurging on an order of eggplant fries makes me happy too:

Eggplant fries

BUT, having so many people support me in the AIDS Walk makes me the happiest of all. Srsly, I'm at nearly 2/3 of my goal! You people ROCK! (and you can still donate by following this link)

*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:33 PM

    I just kicked in my cash!

    always glad to help the W-W...they do great work in washington.

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fries look yummy !

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm! Eggplant fries!

    ReplyDelete