Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's a Bright Sunny Day in Vutopia

Good Morning, Kittens!

Did everyone catch Project Runway last night? So that BOSSY can keep reading, there will be no spoilers. I was not surprised by who got auf'ed. However, I felt someone else, based solely on what was created for this challenge, should have been kicked off instead. Oh, well. Life moves on ...

Yesterday's lunch with Ray was fun (even though it was in Virginia). He's going through some "stuff" right now (which I can't blog about (I KNOW!) because it hasn't been made public yet). It's sad, but he seems to be doing all right.

This morning, I need to apply for -at least- two jobs. Then, around noon, I'm heading over to the pottery studio for a bit. I have a couple things that should be ready to trim. It would be super cool if my glazed items were ready, too.

I guess that's about it for now. More later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I see that you have the same work ethic that I do: When there is work to be done, BE SURE to spend some time blogging first. In my case, that usually means spending so much time on the internet that the work, somehow, doesn't get done :)!

    Anyway, I know that YOU will get those job applications done today. I have faith in you, and will check in while I put off all of my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made Bossy laugh.

    ReplyDelete