Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goals for Saturday

Good Morning, Kittens.

I had a bit of a late start this morning, because (at some point in the night) the power went out (and came back on). Thus, I awoke to the blinky alarm clock. "No wonder I feel so well-rested," I thought, before realizing, "OMG! 2 HOURS BEHIND SCHEDULE! MOVE, DAMMIT! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!"

Welcome to my World.

Anywayz........ Here is what needs to be accomplished today:

1. Finish making the SuperFantabulous Ice Ring for the Punch
2. Clean the Kitchen
3. Clean the Bedrooms
4. Clean the Bathroom
5. Clean the Living Room
6. Arrange Living Room in a manner which will maximize Pumpkin Carving Fun
7. Prepare and set out munchies and beverages in visually appealing manner
8. Have a SuperFun 7th Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party!!!

The photos in this post (which I just found) were from the FIRST Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party. Crazy!

Here are the pix from last year's BYOP.

Tomorrow I will try to put up pix from this year's Social Event of the Season.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly12:27 PM

    take a deep breath...now let it out...and tell yourself "I AM the hostess with the mostest!"

    have a great party tonight; wish I could come; will live vicariously thru your pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like noticing how people tag their posts and I love that one of your tags is "panic attacks". As if there is an entire category of things in this world that make you freak out. I identify with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7th Annual?! Holy cow! That's a long tradition.

    Wish I were there.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More people should serve punch.

    ReplyDelete