Monday, October 27, 2008

A Momentous Event

which I missed.
And probably happened about 3 weeks ago.
And I blame stupid new blogger templates and the whole "gadget" thing. I mean, really. What up with that?

See... let me break it down for you.

My statcounter/sitemeter hit counter thing used to be over there --->
I could check it easily whenever I visited my blog (which is quite frequent, sadly enough).

However, when I "converted" this blog to the new (IMPROVED! *sparkles*) template, I couldn't figure out how to get my statcounter/sitemeter hit counter thing back over there --->

So, now it's way down there (hmm ... does anyone know how to make a downward pointing arrow thing?) ... at the very bottom of the page.

Go on. Scroll down. I'll wait.

*twiddles thumbs*

Did you see it? Did you see the Number?

Yep. At some point, a few weeks ago, I crossed the Big 100K Barrier! I'm, like, at the Next Level or Something.

And I missed it.

Because my statcounter/sitemeter hit counter thing is down there instead of over there --->

*sigh*

I could've had a Contest!
or a Special Event!
or maybe Convinced Saturn to give me a Convertible to Cruise around the Country!

But, no.

Missed it.

Fork.

I guess we will have to wait 'til 150K or something.

Or never.

Oh, and Good Morning, Kittens!

Pottery Pix coming later today. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. A hearty congratulations to you! Even though you missed the event itself, that in no way diminishes the accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on crossing 100k. You could retroactively hold a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puh-leeze. Nanny Garcia and Vuboq party when they damn please. Not when the numbahs are right. You throw a party, gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My counter was on the side and then mysteriously went to the bottom by itself later. I think they tinker with our templates when we aren't looking.

    ReplyDelete