Friday, October 17, 2008

T to the G to the I to the F

Good Morning, Kittens!

Congratulations. You've made it to another Friday! Do a little happy dance of joy and drink a martini! What? What's that you say? The Man doesn't let you have a martini at work? That is so not right. Well, dance along with me now!

Booty Dance of Joy! (_\_)(_/_)(_\_)(_/_)(_\_) Booty Dance! Of Joy!

Whew. That was fun :-)

Yesterday, I met SCGB for lunch and then spent a good 3 hours in the pottery studio. I threw two mugs. Then, I pulled some handles. Then, I trimmed a mug. Then, I completely destroyed the lid I had made for the mug (oops). Then, I trimmed two vases and a small casserole. Finally, I attached handles to the mug and the casserole.

Pro.Ductive.

Once home, I started the vodka infusion for next week's 7th Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party and ate frozen pizza. Fun times.

My plans for this weekend include yard-raking and house-cleaning. If I get everything I want done today, I'm going to happy hour with Ray. Saturday, I'm hoping to visit the Freer/Sackler Galleries. And, Sunday, I'll either go on a long bike ride or I'll go back to the pottery studio.

Have a great day! More later. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like loads of fun in the pottery studio for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that the boss doesn't allow me to drink martinis at work, it's that I don't like martinis.

    With what are you infusing the vodka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly3:41 PM

    VUBOQ shakes his groove thing, and the world is never the same again!

    ReplyDelete