Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Update: Miso Soup Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

Happy Bringer-of-Deadly-Diseases-to-an-Unprotected-and-Susceptible-Population Day! I hope you all get to stay home and enjoy the beautiful weather, rather than slaving away for the Man.

So ... Friday, Eric from Baltimore drove down. We met Tomokito (and babeh!), SCGB, and SCGB's *new* SuperCute Unfortunately Straight German Roommate (SCUSGR?) at Nellie's for Happy Hour. Then, we wandered over to Busboys and Poets for dinner (I had the veggie burger. YUM!). After dinner, we headed back to my place for another round of drinks before everyone retired for the evening and Eric from Baltimore drove home.

Saturday, I semi-cleaned the living room. I have *got* to get moving on this cleaning thing. the 7th Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party fast approaches. I did some yard work (mostly tidying up the flower garden). I went for a run of about 3 miles. I collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

Sunday ... well ... you can see most of my Sunday in the previous post. I made miso soup with pumpkin, tofu, and mushrooms for dinner. Mmm. Mmm. And, if I do say so myself, I make a forkin' awesome miso soup!

Hm. I thought I had posted instructions on how to make miso soup, but I can't find them. I'll do a more thorough search later ... if anyone is interested.

Today, I'm having lunch with Tomokito. And going to Pottery Class. Fun times.

More later. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. The Cute-But-Unfortunately-Straight are the most frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the office today. But I haven't done any work yet so it's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the miso recipe BC I love miso soup! and am not so sure what miso is.

    ReplyDelete