Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Can Haz Heat Now Plz

Good morning, my friends Kittens!

I'm a little congested this morning. Ugh. *cough* *hack* *phlegm*
Not. Fun. I blame the change in the seasons ... at least the boiler guy came this morning and turned on the heat. *huzzah*

Yesterday, I did not accomplish anything at all (other than making a likker run). If anyone has seen my motivation, could you please return it to me? Thx.

And, then, there was the Board Meeting. *w00t* Fun times. Really. By the time that was over, I was in no mood to watch the debate. So I put something more appropriate into the DVD player, Kill Bill, Vol. 1.

Today, I am meeting Ray for lunch in Virginia (ooooh. scary). And after I return, it's Laundry Time! *woo hoo*

AND, gawd as mah witness, I will send out at least one resume! And maybe clean the living room.

There's going to be a party here in about two weeks. Someone needs to get a move on.

Have a great day! More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Kill Bill 1 rocks! When was the last time you had this motivation thing? We can file a police report :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your motivation's over at my place. I'm done with it. Please take it back before I exhaust myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia is not so bad! I am here!

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been running heat here for two weeks now. Brr-rr-r-rr-rrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly6:17 PM

    when I lived in the dc area (1979-1999), I lived in alexandria/reston/sterling/springfield. hideous traffic all over!

    and I second goblinbox; full disclosure, I own a single family house with natural gas heat.

    VUBOQ needs motivation to clean his house, to get a job, to be the best VUBOQ he can be; and I KNOW he can do it! make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no heat at my apartment, and excessive heat in my office (seriously, it's like a sauna). If I could bottle some of that heat in my office, I'd drop some off for you.

    ReplyDelete