Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update: Party and Pottery Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

The weekend update will be a bit short this afternoon, because (a) I already blogged about the 7th Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party here and (2) David blogged about it here. And that's pretty much all I did this weekend ...

Except for a quick trip to the pottery studio where I picked up some finished pieces:

Raspberry Mug A

Small Casserole 3a

Large Casserole

Large Bowl A

Additional photos here. My flickr pro account expires today. *sigh*

Updated to Note: Many extra special hugs and smooches to the Wonderful Blog Reader who gave me the gift of another year of flickr pro. *HUGS* *SMOOCHES*

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the rose and blue and brown! I think you just gave me the color scheme for redoing my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pottery is stunning! I love the oval casserole - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pottery. And thank you! I'm quite thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawwwww-jus.

    (Gorgeous with a southern accent)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly6:40 PM

    lerving the pottery and wondering when in hell I am going to win a piece of it...or perhaps buy a piece of it...(crossing fingers and toes and legs and arms)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You keep outdoing yourself! Time after time, and I was helluva impressed several times ago.

    And that raspberry color is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second the oohs and aahs. Your pottery is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'd make a lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. vuboq, i love you very much. you would be my BFF if you lived in my neighborhood. wanna move to hawaii? i only wish i had time to lose myself in your archives for a while... i bet there is some great readin' there! too bad this is the quarter i picked to work my ass off! BTW, is it pronounced VOO-bok or VIEW-bok?

    ReplyDelete