Happy Presidents' Day! Since I last posted, so much has happened ... I think. I was going to bake my parents heart-shaped biscuits, because -when we were wee lads- my mom used to bake my brother and I heart-shaped biscuits on Valentine's morning. They were not as good as the biscuits I make now. However, after I grated the frozen butter in my food processor, I tipped it out into the flour and the handle on the food processor broke. The bowl fell into the flour. I dug out a few pieces of plastic and a spring, and I threw it all in the trash. I called the manufacturer. They are sending me a new bowl ... in 2-3 weeks. UGH. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE BISCUITS NOW?!?!? The SigNoth caught a cold, so Valentine's Day was even more of a bust. Not that I really buy into the whole pseudo-holiday thing anyway. Saturday, I did my taxes. Refund, yay! And, I ordered some nice stationery. I thought it would be fun to use my fa...
That's great! Good luck for the in-person interview
ReplyDeleteWas this before or after the photographed lunch sex?
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Birthday/St. Patrick's Day seems like a positive omen for a job interview.
Is the match made in heaven referring to the previous 'buttsecks for lunch' post?
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Vuboq is NOT unqualified for EVERY job out there.
What a birthday present that would be! Good luck!
I wish you much luck, with the caveat that you send some of it my way when you are done. I've had nothing but disappointment from fabulous job interviews that went nowhere.
ReplyDeleteMajor w00t!! Congratulations and best of luck on the next interview phase.
ReplyDeleteApplause!!!
ReplyDelete