Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Twitterpated and the Evil Temptress Upstairs

Yesterday, Mush made me sign up for this thing called Twitter. Here be my page. Now you can all sign up to be my friends! Yay!

When I got home from work, I started weeding the little overgrown garden plot in front of my building, but it started raining. Bah. It was a quick thunderstorm, so, about an hour later, I returned to do more weeding. Then, I planted 4 cute little chili pepper seedlings into a long trough-like planter, using some of our co-op's homemade compost and the last of my potting soil. Hopefully, they will not die. Today, after work, between laundry runs, I plan to finish weeding and plant the remaining chili peppers in the garden. I will take photos. Maybe.

**We interrupt this very important blog post to note that vuboq hates weaving in ends on the long-awaited super-secret knitting project. Thank you**

Later, DUN tried to tempt me with alcoholic beverages. And, then, she called to ask for advice on how to make a mixed drink! I resisted the siren song of the Evil Temptress. Yay me! International Liver Resting Week 2007, Day 2, completed successfully!

I also watched Word Play, which is a neat documentary about crossword puzzles. I know, it sounds kind of dull ... but it was fascinating. There's just something about smart, intense people who get all wrapped up in their interests. They seemed a bit more normal than the people who are addicted to Scrabble though.

I love me some Scrabble.

I guess that's about it. More later, fer shur.

10 comments:

  1. I lack the ability to spell. Therefore, Scrabble=anathema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: OK. I promise not to whip out the Scrabble board if you ever come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrabble! My fave. Have you played Literati on Yahoo's games page? I've been addicted for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tornwordo: Unfortunately, my company's Evil Firewall of Doom blocks all game sites. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superawful cousin1:49 PM

    My cousin. I did not complete day 2 successfully. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. superawful cousin: HWHAT?!?! No email yet. Did you forget and include "bad" words?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weaving in ends sux0r.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bossy loved the documentary Word Play. Especially the yummy Bill Clinton part. The puzzles she could do without. (sike)

    ReplyDelete
  9. goblinbox: word.

    bossy: mmm. bill clinton.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore crosswords. i have about 8 crossword books on the go. each has their own qualities. i prefer american puzzles to english puzzles and despise cryptic puzzles.

    i also do crossword puzzles on the internet. there's a link to a free site on my blog. i'd pay at sites to get into their puzzles but right now being a student takes precidence over even more online stuff.

    ReplyDelete