Friday, June 15, 2007

There Be Chili Pepper Plants Here, Captain!

There be no picture here, though, because my crappy rechargeable batteries can't hold a charge for more than 12 hours apparently. GAH.

But, now, I have 12 little baby chili pepper plants all in cute little rows in front of my building. Don't step on them!!! Please ...

Hopefully they all won't die a horrible death. I kept three in a pot indoors, just in case. If they do all survive (and produce), I will have enough Thai Dragon Chili Peppers for a lifetime! Enough to share with my neighbors and, maybe, some lucky chili pepper loving blogfriends! *woot*

In other news, the SuperSecret Long Overdue Knitting Project is FINISHED! I hope to be mailing it to a lucky (and, recently, infrequent) reader of mine! After it is received I will post some photos (assuming that I remember to charge my crappy rechargeable batteries before I mail the package).

And, at 5PM today, International Liver Resting Week 2007 will be OVER! *woo hoo*

I plan to partake of the Official Intoxicating Beverage of Summer 2007 (as determined by Yours Truly and Robert), the Tom Collins (or Vodka Collins for you pussies kittens who don't drink gin).

Last night, it was difficult to resist the Dark&Stormy Siren Song. Luckily, I managed to stifle it by eating half a pint of Haagen-Daz Cinnamon Dulce de Leche (a new flavor! the cinnamon was a bit over-powering, methinks, but still yummy).

I've been on a cinnamon kick the past few days. Not sure why. I added some to my coffee yesterday prior to brewing and it was delicious.

I guess that's about it. More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. You wouldn't be so cruel to those of us who don't drink gin if you knew the humiliating effects of juniper allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: I am only cruel to those who don't like gin because they "don't like how it tastes." I try to be forgiving of people with humiliating allergies. *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bossy's husband says, "Cinnamon lowers blood levels of fats and "bad" cholesterol, it helps to stabilize blood sugar, it's a great cure for diarrhea and other problems of the digestive system, and it's an antioxidant that fights bad breath and aids in digestion". Bossy doesn't know about you, but her husband had her at, "blood levels".

    (a teaspoon a day is good for you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bossy: Does Bossy (and her husband) know everything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bossy: a teaspoon of blood or cinnamon?

    Vuboq: Ever tried Jeneva? And coffee with cinnamon - drool. Would beat my "herbal infusions" any day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes put some cardamom in my coffee before brewing it. Yum.

    ReplyDelete