Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Hard Rain is Gonna Fall

When I got home from work yesterday, I was met at my door by a HUGE PACKAGE! I was so excited. I rushed in and ripped it open! And, because I know you all are pervy monkeys, I took pictures.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a good internet connection to get them off my laptop. But, as a tease, let's just say that *I* have slept with GayProf! Be jealous, kittens.

In other news, rain, and lots of it, prevented me from transplating my baby chili pepper plants last night. Hopefully, I will be able to do so this evening. The rain also made getting to and from the laundry room quite an adventure.

More later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I wish that I could sleep with GayProf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! He makes me so sleepy. ;-)

    Um, what was I gonna say? Oh, yeah: SLUT.

    ReplyDelete