Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2 Little Things That Annoyed the Shit Out of Me Yesterday

1. Woman in my building's elevator talking on her cell phone very loudly. We're in an elevator for chrissake, tone it down. I almost pulled out my cell phone and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm in an elevator so I can't talk now. Oh? That noise? It's some loud woman on her cell phone. In the elevator."

2. Every time I leave my office building I am swarmed by angst-ridden college kids schlepping for some Important Cause. No, I don't want to hear about endangered Tibetan tigers in the Himalayas. No, I don't want to give a few dollars to help Democrats take back the White House. No, I would not care for a Prayer Card. No. No. No. All I want is to go to the grocery store in peace so I can buy a bag of potato chips for lunch. What about my fast, determined pace and listening to my iPod indicates I want to talk to you?

Other than that my day was PeachyKeenWonderfulSunshinyHappiness.

More later.
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Earnestness grosses me out. Seriously. Have a nice table with a big banner I can read from a thousand paces. If I'm interested I will come to you. Now fuck off, little canvasser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. potato chips for lunch! good goddess man! eat something with substance!

    i don't mind people who beg for money so long as they don't mind that, regardless of the merit of their cause, i'm too poor to give them any.

    ReplyDelete