Friday, June 22, 2007

The Lady or the Tiger?

Or, in my case, teh sex or teh sewing?

Mike reminded me that the sewing class I'm interested in taking begins on June 25th (6:45PM-8:45PM), which -as we all know- just so happens to be the day of my happy happy sex-filled reunion with Y. AUGH! What to do?

I need to call the registrar, because -apparently- my registration check and application never arrived. So, this whole dilemma may not come about if I can't get into the class ... even though I mailed the check last month. What up with that, DC and MD postal carriers?

Y was very sweet and offered to reschedule or come over after the class. I was like, um, no. So, I'm hoping that -if I can get into the class now- missing the first lesson will not be detrimental to my sewing career.

Priorities, kittens. It's all about priorities.

4 comments:

  1. The U.S. mail is a disaster. I am waiting on/or sent things that have taken weeks to arrive. I am thinking this is another example of Bush's administration at work. Thank God, though, they raised the price of postage again.

    Anyway -- Sew when you are old. Sex now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: vuboq likes how you think. *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you taking a sewing class was weird. GAWD if only we lived closer together, I'd load my machine into the jeep and drive to your place and freakin' teach you to sew myself. For REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The US mail is a private business. Bush has nothing to do with it.

    ReplyDelete