Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Place Holder

Nothing of interest to note:

I have been feeling very unmotivated lately.

Mike is dogsitting this week, so I went over there last night for dinner and a movie. We watched Xanadu. *heh* Cheesetasticness!

My chili pepper plants and tomato plant haven't died yet.

I saw a bird's nest in a very interesting place yesterday. I took a photo this morning and will try to take some more this afternoon to post later.

Tonight is laundry night.

The month is not even close to being over and I am rapidly approaching dire budgetary straits. And I am almost out of booze.

I am missing Y. Or at least I am missing the sex with Y.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. "My chili pepper plants and tomato plant haven't died yet." Well, that's awfully cynical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horniness causes lack of motivation! You read it here first, folks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete