Friday, June 29, 2007

A Lovely Time Was Had By All

After work yesterday, I went home, fed the psychokitty, packed an overnight bag, and headed to Y's. We had a good talk about the speed our relationship seems to be developing. Fortunately, we both are comfortable with it. So far.

He made dinner - taboule, cheese and, then, pasta.

We watched Casanova on DVD.

We had fun. And lots of it.

I am tired.
I am not going out tonight, because I need to catch up on my sleep.
Martini. Movie. Knitting.

Tomorrow, a few of the kittens are driving up to Baltimore for Saturday Afternoon Margaritas: Baltimore Edition II! *woot*

No plans for Sunday yet. Depending on our state of intoxication, we may all be spending the night in Baltimore.

I'm looking forward to a mildly relaxing weekend. Yay.

Oh, and

*Happy Birthday Smooches to GayProf*

2 comments:

  1. I've only ever been to the Baltimore airport (National is a hell of a lot more convenient. Airlines lie about the distance between the two). Thus, the city itself is a mystery to me.

    It sounds like things with Y are moving along in a positive way. It's great, too, that you both take the time to assess.

    Have a good weekend. Remember, it takes a village to celebrate my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

    ReplyDelete