Thursday, June 28, 2007

Knitting Right Along

Last night was uneventful. I did two loads of laundry. I watched movies. And, I knitted (Therefore, I am'ed).

The Oscar Project is coming along well:

Blanket2


Except, I'm not sure if I have enough scrap yarn to finish it. That would be a problem.

Meanwhile ... *singing*

Meet me in Las Vegas, VEGAS!
Meet me at the ...

SPICE GIRLS WORLD TOUR!!! (December 8th. Mark yer calendars!)

*shriek*

Lessee ... Y was supposed to come over last night, but he fell asleep. Behold the ravages of jetlag! I'm headed over to his place after work. I don't have to be at work tomorrow until 12:30, so we can have a relaxing morning in! Yay. (*rowr*)

6 comments:

  1. cousin11:58 AM

    How big a blanket does a dog or cat need? Can't you just stop when you've used up your extra yarn and bind off? It's not like the animals will think "This blanket doesn't look like the pattern! I scorn it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. cousin: the blanket is supposed to be about 2 feet square. However, it looks like i might only have enough yarn for about 1' x 2', which is a weird size. We'll see ... maybe i've mis-estimated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you seriously going to Vegas in December?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Viva Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goblinbox: Probably not. *sniff*

    gayprof: Loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, mister, if you keep this up you might inspire me to joing the hipster knitting circle here in Glasgow.

    ReplyDelete