I've Spent All Day Emailing My Cousin About Booze
And the consensus seems to be that I should drink a negroni tonight.Mmm ... negronis.
[In case you don't know, a negroni is equal parts gin, campari, and sweet vermouth. Although the cousin has suggested using dry vermouth ... which I may try tonight to see how I like it.]
And, I think I'm going to make mac n' cheese for Meat-Free Monday tonight. What are *YOU* making?
Hamburgers... Oh, wait, no. Um... I'll make ... Um... Do eggs count as meat free?
ReplyDeletegayprof: I think eggs would count as meat-free ... at least in Vutopia they do!
ReplyDeleteIll have to try one soon.
ReplyDeleteBossy had a huge lunch so she went light for dinner: A bowl of Edamame. And then some pieces of cheese and a few handfuls of olives. And some cherry tomatoes. A pint to be specific. And some of her husband's salad. And a piece of his baked chicken. And then of course a half cup of chocolate-covered ginger. And the last Fig Newton. And two pieces of her husband's Pineapple Pie.
ReplyDeleteHey, excellent idea... maybe I'll make mac and cheese too!
ReplyDeleteMiddle Eastern: falafel, tabouli, hummus. Yogurt sauce. Pita.
ReplyDeleteAnd Ben & Jerry's Karmel Sutra ice cream.
ReplyDelete