Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Where's VUBOQ

Good Morning, Kittens!

MSN "News" has made a glaring omission on their list of the 11 Lamest Blogs on the Intartubez. Let's just say I expected to be Number One.

Simply because yesterday I did not get off the sofa all day (except to eat) and I didn't change out of my pajamas all day.

Yes, my middle name is Pathetic Loser. How did you know?

Today, I *must* finish an essay for an EPA job, and I will be doing laundry later on. I'm trying to decide if I should venture forth unto the pottery studio to see if my final 3 pieces are out of the kiln.

I might wait to do that tomorrow. Gotta spread out the fun and excitement.

How about a photo of my kitty (taken with the Nokia 6650 I am test-driving):

Sleeping Kitty

More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes a few days of blobbing on the sofa in your jammies is just what a body needs. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly12:09 PM

    you forced us to look at your pussy! awwwwwwww!

    I envy your ability to blob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, the blog about nothing and the fake historic blog were kind of amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually scared to check the list, am I on it?

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kim Kardashian blog cracked me up! She's so lame!! Thanks for sharing the link!!

    Ugh, using all those exclamation marks is exhausting, how does she do it? Good luck with your essay.

    ReplyDelete