Friday, December 12, 2008

12 of 12: Nokia 6650 Chronicles Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens. I'm back from my day traipsing around DC. I'm going ahead and posting my 12 of 12, because I don't have any other plans for the day. And, really, photos of me blobbing on the sofa are a dime a dozen.

Mmm. Coffee. And Wonder Woman!
Coffee

Reading Brideshead Revisited on the metro to DC
Chapter 7

The Pompeii Exhibit at the National Gallery of Art. It was ... nice. Not quite what I expected.
Pompeii

The new LED installation, though, was SuperCool.
LED Installation at the NGA

Ice skating in the NGA Sculpture Garden. $7 for adults + $3 skate rental for 2 hours. Wanna go?
Ice Skating

Me and the Washington Monument. Why, yes, I did knit the scarf.
Me and the Monument

From the Mall, I metro'ed to Foggy Bottom and walked to Georgetown. Someone folded 1000 paper cranes for a sick friend.
Paper Cranes

Chipotle Vegetarian Burrito. Teh YUM.
Chipotle

I stopped by Stitch DC for some #7 dpns, but they didn't have any. The clerk told me how to get to the Exorcist Stairs. With annoying group who wouldn't move so I could get a clean photo.
Exorcist Stairs

From there, I decided to walk to Dupont Circle. Rock Creek from the M Street Bridge.
Rock Creek

The Best Gin Ever, Leopold's, is now available in DC (Best Cellars in Dupont Circle).
Leopold's Gin

Home at Last with very tired feetses and blogging with teh kitteh.
Blogging Kitteh

A few additional photos are can be found in my Flickr Set.

Have a Great Weekend! *smooches*

All photos today were taken with the Nokia 6650 which I've been test-driving for the past two weeks. I'll be posting a review of the phone tomorrow (hopefully). In the meantime, feel free to check out the phone (and even more of MY SUPERFUN PHOTOS (ok, and a few other peoples')) on the Nokia Chronicles website.

12 comments:

  1. God that burrito. I wanna burrito! They are non existant here. I can't wait to have one in two weeks in the U S of A. Great scarf too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love teh kitteh.

    Lovely 12s today, Vuboq!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly8:01 PM

    oooooh, the exorcist stairs!

    and a pretty kitty!

    and the cranes...arty!

    thanks for not showing your tired feetses though...

    (raises a glass of pinot grigio in your direction)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos. I am part of week three. I've got to get out there and start shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, 1,000 cranes. Bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! The LED display is cool as well as those stairs. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder Woman makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't miss those DC prices for things. Here in Austin, we only pay $6 for ice skating. It's sooo much cheaper ;)

    I'll have to check out the Pompeii exhibit (and the LED display) when I'm up in DC in February.

    Now I'm bitter once again that the Best Cellars in Dallas closed :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome 12! I loved all the color and contrast. And yes, I do want to go ice skating!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I ever visit, you must take me to the exorcist stairs! (And the NGA too, so that I can stalk Princess Sparkle Pony.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The posse are I are always up for skating. All 3 can skate and the big 2 even do some tricks.


    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bossy loves your photos.

    ReplyDelete