Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plans Postponed

Good Morning, Kittens.

Noticed that that SuperHandsome, Always Fashionably Dressed co-worker, who you ogled over your cubicle wall is absent today? Well, put your wedding fantasies on hold, dearie and have a Happy Day without a Gay! I wonder what I would have done were I employed ... would I have called in gay? Hm ... It is a good day for it. Dreary and rainy and blah.

I actually had made a few plans for today; however, the plans involved a lot of walking and picture taking and, well, the weather is not cooperating. Thus, I'm postponing until tomorrow (even though the weather is supposed to be crap tomorrow too, but I can plan and prepare for it. I'm working on a contingency plan now). I'm very excited about the possibilities. So, everyone hope for good weather tomorrow :-)

Meanwhile, I'll still be posting a picture or two (or more) today to the Nokia Chronicles. Have you played around on the site any? What do you think? I'll be posting my review of the Nokia 6650 on Friday (afternoon probably). In the meantime, keep an eye on twitter, plurk, and Facebook for my ping'ed updates. Or, just check back to the Nokia Chronicles. Tomorrow will involve using the built-in GPS. That should be fun.

I guess that's it for now. Have a happy day.
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I'm at the office, so I guess everyone must think I'm straight, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but that whole call in gay thing was better as an Eddie Izzard joke, not as an IRL protest. And they did not do nearly enough to publicize it ahead of time. Anyhow I'm here and they just announced mass layoffs, so whatevers.

    ReplyDelete