Thursday, December 04, 2008

If My Life Were Any More Boring ...

Good Morning, Kittens!

Yesterday was full of fun and excitement.

I finished the rough draft to the essay required for the government job.
I knitted (see previous entry).
I put on "real" clothes (as opposed to spending the day in pajamas).
And,
I met a friend, Robert (not *that* Robert), for dinner. We went to Austin Grill. Mmm. I ate too much, but it was soooooo good. Mmmm.

Today, I'm meeting Ray for lunch at Teaism in Penn Quarter. Then, I'm metro'ing over to the pottery studio to pick up some finished work. Carolyn said she saw 2 of my final 3 items. Hopefully, the third will be done by the time I get there this afternoon.

Stay tuned for pictures.

*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. rn terri10:17 AM

    Your cardigan looks great-- I have only mastered the scarf, but I LOVE how knitting kind of de-stresses me. Also luv your afro photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nearly noon and I haven't managed to wear anything except my flannel nightgown. And there's so much to do around here!

    Have a lovely lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who says jammies aren't real clothes?

    ReplyDelete