Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Overload

Last night, my neighbor, Kristi, stopped by. "I've been baking cookies all day with a friend. Please eat some."

And, did we ever eat "some." If you define "some" as "so many cookies that it makes your head explode." And, I still have some more. Which I'm thinking of having for breakfast!

Homemade peanut butter cookies + coffee = Breakfast of Champions

The job search is not going well so far this week. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I'll have found 2 jobs to apply for. On the plus side, I've been determined to be "eligible" for a government job I applied to about a month ago. It's not a job I particularly want, nor is it with an agency I particularly like, but a job is a job.

Hm. Other things I accomplished yesterday ... I'm almost finished with the right front pocket shaping on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom, Take 2. Once the raglan decreases start, the front knits super quick. After finishing the front, all I will have left to do are the two sleeves, the seaming, the hood, the pocket edging, and the border. I should be done by .... hm .... does quick math calculation ... divides by 7 ... carries the 3 ... May!

Actually, finishing before pottery class starts (Feb. 16th!) might be an achievable goal. Then, I want to start a seamless sweater of some sort. I think.

Not much going on today. Maybe I'll finish wrapping my Xmas presents and buckle down and finish the StickSteven 2008 Year in Review Annual Holiday Letter. I have not been inspired. And only like one of the months so far. Although, I just got a good idea for January.

More later (maybe). *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. I thought pottery class already ended. It's hard to keep track here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily endorse your Breakfast of Champions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast sounds yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookies would be good, yes. I've been eyeing the Candy Cane Roca® so very, very close to my coffee mo-chine this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rn terri10:54 AM

    Another pottery class? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the words of my hero, Cookie Monster, "Coooook-eeeeee!"

    What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good that you are staying positive with the job search, it definitely reflects on others and makes a good impression!
    You are always up to something, making pottery, or knitting or going to museums. I think it's really great!

    ReplyDelete