Saturday, December 20, 2008

Virtual Cleaning

Ok, kittens, how did it get to be afternoon already?

I spent the morning emailing my StickSteven 2008 Year in Review. Did you get yours? If so, YAY! If not, it's probably because I don't have your email address. And I can't access Facebook for some reason, which is what I was going to use to find email addresses that I don't have already.

Also, as I was moving down my blogroll, I noticed that it needs to be tidied up a bit. And updated. There are several blogs I read regularly that aren't on there. And, some blogs that have been abandoned (apparently). So, please do me a favor. If you read this blog and you aren't a recipient of LinkyLuv, let me know.

Have a great weekend. *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. I gots minez!!

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got mine!! i was most excited but surprised that 'y' wasn't in it all all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine and I love it! (I think Y was in the Chasm of September.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No blog yet, though my husband and I plan to launch webloghawaii.com in 2009. (Yes, that's us in the photo on the page, only we are MUCH LESS ROLYPOLY NOW. Well, maybe MUCH less. LESS. But still just as cute! Yes!)

    Anyhow, I found old installments of StickSteven and love them and am looking forward to StickSteven 2008! My email is c (at symbol) wrightforyou.com. Mele Kalikimaka e Hauoli Makahiki Hou! Aloha xoxo from Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, was that you? I sent it to spam.

    KIDDING!!

    Word Verification: "tries" as in "David tries to be funny."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the third reference I've seen today indicating a need to clean up the blogroll. I know mine needs some attention. Like you, there are blogs I read regularly now that I haven't added to the roll, and a few that aren't active or I don't read now that are still sitting there on my sidebar. Perhaps that could be part of my end-of-year cleaning program.

    ReplyDelete