Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Good Night Out

Good Morning, Kittens.

I have been bad and sleeping late every morning this week. Tomorrow, I promise to get up early and be productive.

Not that I wasn't productive today (I've applied for a job!), but I want to be more productive. I'm leaving for NC in just. a. few. days. GAH! And, I'll be using the Nokia 6650 (haven't heard that bit of product placement in a while, eh?) to Guide My Way. It has an internal GPS thingy. And given my sense of direction (need I remind you of last year's aimless wanderings in the backwoods of NC's Appalachian Mountains?), a GPS is a very good thing. What would we do without cellphones? Srsly.
Last night, I went to McGinty's with some of the neighbors. It was good. We drank lots of beer and then did a celebratory tequila shot for SCGB, who is finished with exams for the semester. I love celebratory tequila shots. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Then, I stayed up too late eating cookies with Kristi. On the plus side, I convinced her to call in sick today, so we're going to watch movies later. Yayz.

Tonight, I'm headed over to Mark's for drinks and nibbles. Should be a fun time.

Have a great day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. rn terri11:51 AM

    Looks like a good time. I read your post from yesterday--you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCGB's German roommate. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What David said.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays! Check your mail in a few days ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just you watch it or Bossy is going to buy an apartment in your building for the bonding experience alone.

    ReplyDelete