Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Preview Time!

Good Morning Afternoon, Kittens.

One of us couldn't get to sleep last night and, thus, is running a bit behind schedule today. I'm not sure what was the cause of the insomnia, other than my brain would not shut off. Not only was I thinking that I haven't applied to any jobs this week, but there was also an idea for a small part-time business floating in my head *and* I was thinking of the Nokia 6650 review that I need to write up *AND* I was on a Finally Completed the StickSteven 2008 Year in Review Holiday Letter High .

Here's a preview:


This year, I'm only sending it out electronically. I took a close look at my budget and decided that GIN was a better expense than STAMPS. Sorry.

SCGB is taking it to school today for scanning (pdf vs. jpg? who knows?). I've been making lists and lists of Good Little Boys and Girls who will receive the letter. I'm sure you are on it.

Today, must do laundry. And, then, the neighbors are gathering at McGinty's for beverages and to celebrate SCGB finishing his exams. Fun times!
UPDATE: If you would like to receive this year's StickSteven Letter [and you are not on my blogroll or I don't have your email address], you will either need to (a) email me at environy(at)gmail(dot)com or (2) wait 'til after the New Year when I post the letter to flickr.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. How does one get on the SS2008 distribution list? I've been reading you since Bossy came to visit and you're the first blog I read every morning (immediately followed by the Bossy one). I've been boringly good this year, promise.

    ReplyDelete