Monday, December 08, 2008

Almost Famous

Harold, the cat's out of the bag ...

Awhile back, I was asked to test-drive a phone for Nokia. They've put up a website, Nokia 6650 Chronicles. Go there, click on "Chapter 2" and you'll see some pix taken by lil ol' me. Click on any of the pix I took and you'll be taken to "my" page and you can see EVEN more pix.

Assuming that the kind Nokia Powers-That-Be refill my go phone in the next few days, I'll be posting even more pix (and maybe some *bow-chikka-bow-bow* video) to that site, as well as to my Twitter, Plurk, and Facebook pages (via ping) and Flickr, like this one:

Multimedia message

and this one:

Sleeping Kitty

At the end of the week, I'll be posting a no-holds-barred review of the Nokia 6650. Stay tuned, kittens.

Now, I'm off to dig my Xmas decorations out of storage. Joy! Rapture!

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. anne marie in philly6:34 PM

    I checked out the picture of your xmas tree - "make the yuletide gay" indeed!

    will begin to put my rather ordinary green tree up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete