Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Play a Game with VUBOQ

Good Morning, Kittens!

Since I didn't really do anything of note yesterday (other than consume my weight in buttery popcorn dusted with grated fulvi romano), let's play a little game ...

How many differences can you spot?

First, the Purple Tinsel Tree photographed with my crappy cell phone camera:
Gayest tree ever

Now, the Purple Tinsel Tree photographed with the Nokia 6650 in night mode (whatever that means):
The Purple Tinsel Tree

I really need to find some (affordable) mirrored disco ball ornaments.

Today, I might do a some raking and, possibly, head down to the National Gallery of Art for a bit. Co-Op Board Meeting is tonight. I'm hosting.

Which means, I may need to clean. Fun!

Have a great day! *smooches*

9 comments:

  1. That's a significant difference there. The colors seem to pop better with the camera phone, but there is a lot more detail in the Nokia photo.

    And I *heart* your purple tinsel tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri11:15 AM

    Love your tinsel tree-- you are so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some colored disco-ball-style ornaments in a set of "unbreakable" ornaments from Target a few years ago. (The ornaments are unbreakable, but the little bits that hold the hooks on the ornaments are not, FYI.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lights are purple in one and red in the other.
    I see blinds.
    I see a tree.

    Woo-to-the-hoo! I win.
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple tinsel tree.

    I don't think you could possibly be any gayer than you already are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The night mode = not so teh win, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple tinsel tree. Who knew.



    peace
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw some disco ball ornaments at the dollar store. Is that cheap enough?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you got a pink Xmas tree too? http://blog.jujupiter.com/post/en/2008/12/01/pink-xmas-tree

    ReplyDelete