Friday, December 05, 2008

Lamey McLamerson of the McLameyville Lameys

Good morning, Kittens.

This blogs is spiraling into the Depths of Lameness (I'm pretty sure I must've been #12 on *that* list). And, to try to crack the top 11, I am now going to share with you my

Lame Fact of the Day:

A neighbor sent me a link to aol's free full CD holiday listening party. And the Very First CD I chose to listen to was this.*

AOL is also featuring some good albums. Go. Feel the Christmas Spirit.

Yesterday ... lunch with Ray was fun. We went to Teaism. I had the veggie burger. Yum.

Later that evening, I was presented with two conundrums (conundra? conundri?):

(1) I briefly considered inviting Y over to "watch a movie" [I didn't]**, and
(2) This superhot guy "in a committed relationship" kept hitting on me (online). and I was sorely tempted. [Nothing happened though ... meaning, I didn't metro over to his place like he wanted. Hey. A girl's got to have *some* standards.]

Then, I watched La Dolce Vita. And, um, does anyone want to explain what happened? I admit I wasn't paying complete attention. Knitting was involved. But, still, wtFork?

I went to bed late and slept in this morning. I have finished my EPA job essay (huzzah!). After I run some errands, I'll proof it and submit it. My errands are these: Go to the bank. Buy lottery ticket. Go to the grocery store. I have been out of coffee for 2 days. Life. Is. Hard.

No exciting plans for tonight. I should try to arrange a happy hour, but the initial feelers I sent out last night have not been met with enthusiastic responses. Maybe I'll stay in watching movies, eating popcorn, and drinking bourbon.

Tomorrow night, a neighbor is having a Christmas party (yay!) and on Sunday I may be joining Ray for an evening of frivolity. We shall see.

Have a great day! *smooches*

*Yes. That link is correct: "Merry, Merry Christmas" by NKOTB
**I am not liking this whole tehhotsteamysweatybuttsecks drought I'm in.

*sigh* Lame.

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't paying attention to which CD you linked to. I was just browsing all of them. When I came to NKOTB I was all, EWWWW, NO THANK YOU!
    But I do LOVE Kristin Chenoweth.
    Thanks for sharing the link.

    And Dear Lord, 2 days with no coffee??? Didn't you get a migraine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vuboq is a hawt, fun, smart, cute being who needs some nookie. That is Perfectly Fine. Vuboq should not waste his time on inferior choices.

    I know! We should start a trick fund for you! I'll donate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly7:34 PM

    I am happy to see VUBOQ respecting himself.

    VUBOQ only deserves the best in life, not a sleazy cheating ho!

    I like goblinbox's idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather enjoyed the Funky, Funky Christmas by NKOTB.

    *hangs head in shame and exits*

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong with ex sex, as long as it is on YOUR terms. And droughts happen to all of us. Even incredibly super-hot people like me. ;-)

    You'll have to forgive me if I pass on any Christmas spirit, though. It's just not my thing.

    ReplyDelete