Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Update: KBrrr Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

I have a lot to do today. I'm heading to NC tomorrow ... so blogging may be a bit sporadic.

My weekend was good. Saturday, I had dinner at Jerry's. Then, we went to Slumdog Millionaire, which was a really good movie. Go see it. After the movie, we met Ray and SCGB for a drink at Nellie's. SCGB drove us home. Hurrah!

Sunday, I did some housework, wrapped some presents, and watched The Line of Beauty.

I'm off to pick up the rental car at noon. Then, cleaning and packing and organizing and coordinating. Good times. Really.

More later. *smooches*

PS. The Str8 Guy has posted some gift-wrapping advice.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Bring us lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're driving? Oh do drive safely, and watch out for idiots on the roads. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete