Monday, December 08, 2008

Weekend Update: Comfortable Sofa Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!

I had a superbusy weekend in which I barely moved from off my sofa. I *heart* my sofa.

On Friday, I thought about going out to happy hour. But, it was cold. Everyone was busy. And my sofa was so comfortable.

Saturday, I knitted. It snowed (just a dusting). And, later that evening, I headed over to a party hosted by some neighbors. Fun times.

Sunday, very. hung. over. And, I became Officially Old. Two kids were skateboarding on our sidewalk. It was annoying. So, I went out and told them they couldn't skateboard here. They left. I might as well have been banging on the window screaming "Get Off My Lawn!" *sigh*

And that was my weekend. Chock full of sofa-surfing.

Today, I have to fax my transcript to EPA for a position which closes tomorrow. No other plans. It's cold.

More later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I think between the two of us we maintained the balance in the universe. I think I recall seeing my sofa at some point this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold up here ain't even right, Vuboq! I'm surprised you had the strength to yell at kids!

    ReplyDelete