Friday, December 19, 2008

Drippy Crappy Rainy Blah

Good (no longer) Morning, Kittens.

I am moving so slow today. This morning, I had this really upsetting dream in which I had some friends over. I had to leave the apartment for a minute, and, when I came back, one of the guests had broken several pieces of my Japanese pottery. And no one would admit to doing it. Frustrating and sad.

Anyway, last night, I had a good time at Mark's. He has a gorgeous home. 3 cats. and a dog. We had cocktails and cheese and crackers. And, then, he made a pizza. We talked and drank and ate and talked and drank and around 11(ish?), he drove me home. Fun times.

No real plans for the day ... or the weekend. I'll just be tidying up, packing, cleaning, and getting ready for my trip to NC. I'll also be sending out the StickSteven 2008 Year in Review email. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, this weather is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me. I broke the pottery. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't me. I was apparently busy trying to suffocate David in his dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dream sounds like my life with children. They break my life then lie about how it happened.

    ReplyDelete